Header Ads

New best story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to self-learn math?

New best story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to self-learn math?
Ask HN: How to self-learn math?
563 by sidyapa | 196 comments on Hacker News.
I have a new found appreciation and fascination for maths and would love to study maths from the bottoms ups. I'd love to know the paths I should take and books I should read. EDIT1: If the question is very broad, it'd be much helpful to know how did you learn math? What courses you took, books you read. EDIT2: My current proficiency level is pre-high school mathematics as I didn't pay much attention in high school, learning effectively nothing.


via Blogger http://ift.tt/2Htwwom
March 13, 2018 at 12:44PM

No comments

please do not enter any spam link the comment box.

9 stars who turned down great film roles

9 stars who turned down great film roles Emma Watson, Will Smith and seven other actors who passed on now-iconic movie roles. from BBC Ne...

Powered by Blogger.